Owner and Head coach of 808 House of Training.
What is it about coaching that you love?
I love to see what people are capable of. As we grow older, we loose the passion of moving and making yourself better. So when someone new comes in, and I get to understand who they are and what their goals are, I get stoked when they start to see changes in themselves. It is addictive and it is why I opened 808.
What are some highlights of your coaching career?
- Helping us become one of the fittest gyms in NZ.
- Coaching my mum and dad into being super awesome grandparents who are fitter than most 20 year olds
- Watching numerous people go from overweight, unhealthy and not able to move well, to becoming better versions of themselves on a Daily basis
- Coaching my young kids to be healthy and strong
5 things we don’t know about you?
- I am a mad Denver Bronco Supporter.
- I have over 170 pairs of Stance socks
- I served in the NZ army for 8.5 years
- My favourite TV channel is History Channel
- I love potato fritters